Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Making Carts

I have a hobby known as making carts. Making carts? What is that you say? Well when I'm bored at work, home or anyplace I can get wireless, I will make an online shopping cart at some of my favorite stores. I will fill it full of things I want. Then I will not buy it. Yes, I will not buy it. I consider it the less rude version of filling my cart full of things at Wal-Mart and walking out or messing up that perfectly folded stack of tank tops at Old Navy. Those salespeople with the headsets on can give you a fierce evil eye over that.

No but really, I love to shop. But this college senior doesn't have the budget to do so. So making carts makes me happy. For now. They say I don't have a problem. I believe them. It's simply practice. Practice for when I get more money.

An ironic thing though is, when I get extra money my mind goes completely blank. I'm like, "OMG, I calculated all this months expenses and I have extra money left over! What to do?! Wait...let me add that up again. Yes, I really do have extra money! What to do?!" See, I had to do that double calculation because one month I thought I was really rolling in the dough but really I had forgot to pay the T-Mobile bill. Luckily, I hadn't spent too much money before I caught the mistake. Anyway, like I said, my mind goes completely blank and I don't know what to buy. I need to make a dream journal or a notebook for all my wishes. That would help. I would love to read that 10 years from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment